09/24/2026
Update:
With a heavy heart i have decided its the best decision to temporarily close business again as I navigate my next phase of treatment π
At this point, the seizures have messed up my coordination and I would never jeopardize the safety of the pets in my care. Plus not having good use of my right arm really affects my work.
I had a CT scan done of my chest, abdomen and pelvis yesterday which showed a suspicious spot on my liver and right hip, waiting for a follow up MRI to be scheduled to see what's going on there.
I spoke with the specialty pharmacist today and waiting on approval for a new chemo med. The plan is to start 2 different oral chemo meds daily and get another one via infusion through my port every 3 weeks. The oral meds come with a whole new set of side effects so we will see how my body handles it all. I should be starting this on 10/5 as long as insurance approves it and my bloodwork is okay.
I also have a consultation with Nero oncology at strong on 10/2 and radiation oncology later in october. Hoping to get some chemo in my body to shrink the lesions on my brain which will make radiation more successful.
I want to say thank you for all the prayers, well wishes, support and love. Having so many supportive people during this time sincerely helps me so much more than I can put into words.
I have been staying as positive as I can during all of this. I havent lost hope that I can beat this and live to see my kids grow up. Its just going to take some time and putting my health first (which is not easy for me). I will be updating on my page as I can because if im able to help someone through my journey and experiences I am happy to share and help and offer hope.
Send a message to learn more