09/18/2026
Millersville Daycare Capacity Update:
You may have already noticed that it's been tough to get a reservation at our Millersville location lately! We keep a strict dog-to-staff ratio for safety reasons, so if staffing is short then we reduce the number of reservations we accept so we don't have more dogs than we can safely handle in the event of an emergency evacuation. We are in the process of hiring, but we also have several staff members who had to take time off work.
As a result, we are FULLY BOOKED at Millersville for the rest of September except for a two spots left on Monday, 9/28. You are welcome to get on the waitlist, and we'll accept waitlisted reservation requests as spots open up in the order they were requested. If staffing changes, we will bump capacity back up immediately and fill those spots with waitlisted dogs.
**Please, if you have reservations at Millersville and you need to cancel, let us know by 7pm the night before so we can offer your spot to someone else who would gladly take it! We will be charging $50 for all no-shows or late cancellations.**
Don't forget, anyone is welcome to book at our Annapolis location as an alternative. All of our staff work at both locations, so your dog will be with their usual trainers. Annapolis currently has daycare availability every day for the rest of September except for Wednesdays!
We apologize for the inconvenience and we promise we are working hard to get back up to normal capacity ASAP!