10/19/2026
It’s been a minute since I’ve done any posts so I wanted to update everyone on our 🐶 plans.
Earlier this summer we had decided to do one final litter this fall and then end our breeding program. Sadly, mama Mesa ended up having a failed pregnancy and we have reconsidered a few things since then.
Many of you had reached out during that time and expressed your hopes of getting another one of our pups in the future. Since I was on the fence about it all anyway, I’ve since decided that we are going to continue our breeding program!
We are currently searching for another Bernese to add to the family and we will be breeding Cricket as well if all her tests come back clear.
If all goes as planned, our next litter will arrive in March of 2027 and hopefully Cricket will have her 1st litter around June or July.
We truly appreciate all of your support and look forward to having more puppies next year!
As always, you can find more information on our website. 🐾