10/11/2026
We were really hoping we might get lucky and most of the rain would miss us…but unfortunately we’ll have to postpone our first buddy ride. Stay tuned for a date!!
Ok as of today, forecast is not looking promising for a trail ride this weekend. But I will keep ya’ll updated as best I can as far as if/when trail guides will be riding on Sunday 10/10. If we do get rained out again this weekend, we’ll unfortunately have to scratch the October buddy ride and wait for November [date TBA].
In the meantime, this fake forecast made me laugh so it gets to be this post’s ’pic for attention’ 🐴
In all seriousness though, hope everyone stays safe out there ⛈️