22/05/2026
** class postponement**
With the forecast being a little warm this Bank Holiday I’m going to postpone tomorrow’s 10.30am youngster class.
With the arena having no shade at all I don’t feel it’s in the best interest of the dogs to go ahead.
I’ll see what the forecast says for next week but I’ll probably move this session to a weekday evening.
Please get in touch through WhatsApp if you want further info or would like to book future sessions ☺️