DNR'S Mini Aussies

Call Website Contact the business

DNR'S Mini Aussies We are a small Hobby Breeder of Miniature Australian Shepherds. All our litters are raised in our home and handled with Love daily.

10/19/2026
https://gofund.me/d66364440Please share or Donate if you can for Chase’s Journey 🐾🐾❤️Please read his story..He is finall...
10/07/2026

https://gofund.me/d66364440
Please share or Donate if you can for Chase’s Journey 🐾🐾❤️
Please read his story..
He is finally going home today..
Praying for Chase 🙏🙏🐾❤️

Chase’s Journey What started as a terrifying Sunday quickly b… Renee Underwood needs your support for Standing with Chase Through His Care

All my fubaby people out there Please say a prayer for Chase, April Biehl and Brian Biehl.. there baby "Chase" has been ...
10/02/2026

All my fubaby people out there Please say a prayer for Chase, April Biehl and Brian Biehl.. there baby "Chase" has been at Auburn Veterinarian all week with blockage that they found and now Neaurological issues they can't find what's causing them..
Please pray for him 🙏 CHASE UPDATE ❤️🐾

We finally have an update after Chase’s MRI and spinal tap, and while we still don’t have the answer we’ve been praying for, there is some good news today.

Chase’s brain MRI was completely unremarkable. In veterinary medicine, “unremarkable” means normal. They did not see any structural abnormalities or obvious signs of inflammation in his brain. The board-certified radiologist also officially read the MRI as normal.

They then performed the spinal tap. We don’t have all of the results back yet, but the preliminary result we were most concerned about was the nucleated cell count, which can indicate inflammation. Chase’s count was ZERO.

That is encouraging, but it doesn’t completely rule out inflammatory brain disease. The neurologist explained that there is a small group of patients who can have inflammatory disease even though their MRI and spinal fluid look normal.

So right now, we’re still in the process of elimination.

They are sending off a much more comprehensive infectious-disease panel, including tick-borne diseases, fungal diseases, and other infectious causes. His initial screening for several common tick-borne diseases was negative, but this new testing is much more extensive and is being sent to North Carolina State, which they described as a leading center for veterinary tick-borne disease testing.

Toxin exposure is still on the list, but they would expect him to show some improvement if that were the cause.

And here’s another important part of the plan:

If Chase is still the same tomorrow, or if he gets worse, they plan to start steroids even if all of the infectious testing isn’t back yet. They don’t want to delay treatment if he is one of those uncommon cases where an inflammatory brain disease is present despite a normal MRI and spinal tap.

For now, Chase is awake and recovering from anesthesia. He even got to go outside to potty. He responded to his name this morning and walked toward the staff when they called him. He is still walking abnormally and slowly, but he is responding to them.

They are not keeping him continuously sedated, which is something we were worried about. They want him awake and at as close to his normal baseline as possible so they can continue monitoring his neurological status.

The neurologist told us they are going to watch him very closely. We should get another update this evening, and unless something concerning happens, we’ll hear from them again tomorrow morning.

They expect Chase will probably need to remain hospitalized through the weekend and possibly into Monday while they wait on testing and watch how he responds.

So… we’re still waiting.

We don’t have a diagnosis.

We don’t know what caused this.

But today we also learned that there is no obvious structural damage showing on his MRI, there is no inflammation showing in his preliminary spinal-fluid results, and his doctors are still actively searching for something they can treat.

And for today, I’m going to hold onto that.

Our boy is still fighting. And we’re still fighting right alongside him.

Please keep praying for Chase. Pray that these tests give us an answer. Pray that whatever is happening to his brain is something they can treat. And pray that tomorrow we wake up to a little bit of improvement.

And Chase… Mommy loves you more than words can ever explain.

Keep fighting, my Velcro baby. Mommy and PawPaw are coming for you. ❤️🐾🙏

Happy Friday Yall 🐾🐾🐾
09/25/2026

Happy Friday Yall 🐾🐾🐾

Me and Astra 🐾🐾❤️
09/23/2026

Me and Astra 🐾🐾❤️

Me and Lucy !! 🔥
09/23/2026

Me and Lucy !! 🔥

Well looks like we will have 2 litters before Christmas 🎄 about 8 days apart.. should have all colors..Rebel will be a d...
09/05/2026

Well looks like we will have 2 litters before Christmas 🎄 about 8 days apart.. should have all colors..
Rebel will be a daddy of these 2 litters.. Lucy (red merle)and Astra(blue merle)

Astra X RebelAround October 25thJust in time for Christmas 🎄 🐾♥️
08/28/2026

Astra X Rebel
Around October 25th
Just in time for Christmas 🎄 🐾♥️

Address

Phenix City, AL

Alerts

Be the first to know and let us send you an email when DNR'S Mini Aussies posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.

Contact The Business

Send a message to DNR'S Mini Aussies:

Shortcuts

Share

Category